Welcome to Bill & Terri's Blog

This is our family:
Sterling & Amber Rasmussen, Terri & Bill Biggs
Mandi & Courtnee Biggs.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Romp to Stomp out breast cancer - our snowshoeing adventure 7 Feb 09

Our company participates in the snowshoeing Romp to Stomp out breast cancer each year and this is the first year that I participated. It was also nice because it just so happened that this was Bill's weekend off, so he joined us. It was a beautiful 40+ degrees day - no wind, just perfect weather. As you can see the snow had already melted quite a bit. 2 days later this area got a couple more feet - very badly needed! This is a golf course at the mouth of Parley's Canyon just east of Salt Lake City off from I-80.

OK, I've got my snow suit on - let's do this!!


We made it to the golf course.
Lots of people!


Here we are at the starting line - picture time!!


Cute little mouse!

This is one of the last hills just before the finish line - it's longer than it looks!!

Here is the Northrop gang.

These folks actually raced - 3K!

Carol & Brian at the finish line - Carol is our organizer - she put in many long hours of hard work - great job Carol!!!


We were a little short on snow.
My friend Randy & his daughter. (I really do think she had a good time...:-)


More people - there were approximately 400 people at this event!!

My friend Maria and me - she sits right behind me at work.


Maria and Heather - just a little too short Maria to see the rabbit ears you are giving
Heather..:-)


The 3 Musketteers - Me, Maria & Heather

Wait up Maria!!

Such a pretty site!

Billy & me.

Pluggin' along....

Whups - I falled down - that's what happens when you try and walk backwards in snow shoes - I guess I needed a back up beeper....lol


I know - these pics are out of order - but I just don't have patience to fix them.









Same little mouse as above - poor little guy!

No comments: