Welcome to Bill & Terri's Blog

This is our family:
Sterling & Amber Rasmussen, Terri & Bill Biggs
Mandi & Courtnee Biggs.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

I haven't been good at keeping my blog up-to-date. Sorry about that. It's easier on Facebook, but for those of you who have not yet signed up for Facebook, and don't plan on doing so, I will try and be better and keep this more up to date.
The following pictures are of the things that have been going on with us over the past few little while.


I had a wonderful Mother's Day with my two youngest daughter's Courtnee & Mandi and their boyfriends. We got together and visited for a while at home, then took our fried chicken and my Mom's famous potato salad to the park. It was just a beautiful day and I enjoyed it thoroughly. My only wish is that I could have done something like this with my mom - I miss her so much. It was my first Mother's Day without her and I thought about her alot. I miss you mom.


Mom with Great-Great Grandson Jacob - 2006.

Mother's Day - 2009

Bill & Courtnee


Bill & Terri


Courtnee, Bill, Mandi

Courtnee, Me, Mandi

Bill, Courtnee, Terri, Mandi

Mike & Mandi

Courtnee & Jason
Family at the park - I am talking to Amber on phone - I'm even waving at her!

Duck eating his cousin, chicken
Mandi was throwing pieces of her chicken to this duck and the duck was eating it - I thought ducks were vegetarians - silly me!

No comments: